Sanitary Check Valves
VC and HC SERIES, 1/2” – 4”
IMI PBM’s Spring-Less Check Valves have an innovative poppet design that eliminates the concern of media entrapment and particulate generation associated with spring-loaded designs.
- Check valves use no internal springs nor guides.
- Vertical and horizontal valves are split body design using sanitary clamp and USPClass VI gasket.
- All materials are FDA complaint.
- Elastomers are USP Class VI.
- Extended buttweld in 316L material has 0.005 to 0.017% sulfur control.
- Valve body includes marking designating direction of flow.
- Applications are liquid, low pressure steam.
- Report (CMTRS) provided for wetted components.
- Surface finishes are achieved without the use of ADIs (Animal Derived Ingredients).
- 1/2” – 4”
- Hastelloy™ C276/22
- -10°F to 300°F
- Sanitary clamp or extended buttweld for U.S. gauge tubing
Cold working pressure
- Full vacuum to 235 psig
Maximum working pressure
- Rated up to 300°F saturated steam at 55 psig
- 0.1 psig
- 1/2” – 2”
- 0.24 psig
- 2-1/2” – 4”
- Standard internal polish of 20 Ra ID or better