IMI PBM, Inc. manufactures ball valves and specialty valves for both sanitary and industrial applications from our plant in Irwin, Pennsylvania. IMI PBM combines specific application requirements with creative engineering and quality manufacturing practices. IMI PBM valves have exceptional value, reliability and service that customers have relied on for over 100 years.
- Better valve performance
- Fewer process interruptions
- On-time delivery
- Unique solutions to problems
- Uncompromising customer service
- Valves are applicable for food and beverage, personal care and cosmetics, and biotech and pharmaceutical.
- Customizable radial diaphragm, tank, pinch, clean steam, sampling, check, pinch, multi-port, and 2-way valves offer reliable, clean process control.
- Our unique polymer radial diaphragm valves offer an economical solution to sanitary applications.
- Clean-in-place technology enables the body cavity of valves to be cleaned quickly and thoroughly inline without process interruption.
- Use of USP Class VI elastomers and FDA compliant materials.
Fine Chemicals and Paint
- Ideal for process flow isolation and control of fine chemicals.
- Flush bottom tank outlet valves with minimal dead-space are ideal for draining batch and mixing tanks.
- Transmitter and instrument isolation valves provide safe and reliable solutions for gauge calibration and flushing.
- Valves are applicable for paints, resins, and adhesives.
- Eliminate product contamination, enable clean sampling, prevent clogging, enhance pigging/cleaning/draining, and reduce downtime.
- Applicable valves include multi-port, tank, 2-way, spray ball, and self-cleaning valves.
- Valves are designed, tested, and manufactured in the United States for long service life under arduous conditions and available in a wide choice of materials to meet the most aggressive marine corrosion environments.
- 2-way, mult-port, diverter port, cryogenic, and tank valves are some of our most used valves for surface ships.
- Our fire-safe technology offers reliable protection.
Explore Our Other Brands
Our patented IMI STI actuation gives industry leading response times, accuracy and repeatability. This results in LNG trains running optimally, giving operators maximum output. Our new range of compact, quarter turn actuators are ideal for ball and butterfly valves when weight and space are at a premium.
We are the world leader in compressor anti-surge valves for LNG. We have also developed HIPPS to tackle the issue of pressure spikes and H2S (sour gas) that is present in older fields or more difficult fields just being developed. Leveraging a long history of experience we design control and hardware for the system which has been successfully supplied to onshore and offshore fields in the Middle East.