Igenix® Two-way Ball Valves – Tank Bottom
Tank Bottom Series 9 Cast/Forged Series 8 , 1/2”- 6”
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for sanitary tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Flush Tank Bottom valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats. Note: FI Series Tank Bottom DO NOT have have o-rings.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite.
- True-Bore® (valve bore same as connecting tubing) – no puddling.
- ASME BPE compliant.
- Available in Angle Stem versions for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- Certified Material Test Report (CMTRS) provided for wetted components.
- 1/2” – 6” series 9
- 1/2” – 4” series 8
- Low ferrite cast and forged
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- Extended tube
- Hygienic clamp
- Compression ends (1/2” – 1”)
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 600 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal polish of 20 Ra ID Series 8, 30 Ra ID Series 9