Angle Stem Tank Bottom Valves
AF Series 1, 1″ – 6″
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for sanitary tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Flush Tank Bottom valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- AF Series Tank Bottom valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Designed for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Certified Material Test Report (CMTRS) provided for weld pads and sanitary wetted components.
- Surface finishes are achieved without the use of ADIs (Animal Derived Ingredients).
- 1” – 6” depending on series (8” AF valve available – consult factory)
- 316L SS
- Hygienic clamp
- 150# RF flange
Seats and seals
- VTFE (sanitary)
- RTFE (Industrial)
Stem packing material
- VTFE and RTFE
Body bolts and nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 900 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal polish of 125 Ra ID