Igenix® Clean Steam Trap Valves
CT Cast Series 9/Forged Series 8, 1/2” – 2”
IMI PBM’s Clean Steam Trap valves use body purge port and ball purge holes to direct flow to the trap while shutting off flow downstream. These valves permit sampling of steam for purity and safely isolate trap for ease of maintenance.
- Dual chamber seat design allows for a 1/2” Tri-Clamp® steam drain purge port positioned in the valve body to facilitate drainage of the body cavity to the trap.
- Two steam purge holes allows steam condensate to flow past seats in the closed position to the trap.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- CT Series Clean Steam Trap valves have o-rings.
- Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite.
- True-Bore® (valve bore same as connecting tubing) – no puddling.
- ASME BPE compliant.
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA compliant materials.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- Certified Material Test Report (CMTRS) provided for wetted components.
- 1/2” – 2” Series 8 & 9
- Low ferrite cast and forged 316L material. Castings (Series 9) comply with A351
- Alloy CF3M and/or A479
- Alloy S31603. forgings (Series 8) comply with A182
- Alloy F316L/1.4404 and/or A479
- Alloy S31603. also available are Hastelloy™
- Extended tube
- Extended buttweld
- Hygienic clamp
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
- EPR O-ring energizer
- FKM O-ring energizer
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 900 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal polish of 20 Ra ID series 8, 30 Ra ID series 9