Igenix® Clean Steam Ball Valves
CS Cast Series 9/Forged Series 8, 1/4” – 6”
IMI PBM’s 2-Way Clean Steam Ball valves are designed for temperature swing and clean steam applications. Our unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- CS SERIES CLEAN STEAM VALVES HAVE O-RINGS.
- Valves are a three-piece “swing-out” body design.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite.
- True-Bore® (valve bore same as connecting tubing) – no puddling (Except 1/4” & 3/8”).
- ASME BPE compliant.
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA compliant materials.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- 1/4” – 6” Series 9
- 1/2” – 4” Series 8 (1/4” & 3/8” in Series 8 is Ext. tube only)
- Low ferrite cast and forged 316L material. Castings (Series 9) comply with A351
- Alloy CF3M and/ or A479
- Alloy S31603. forgings (Series 8) comply with A182
- Alloy F316L/1.4404 and/or A479
- Alloy S31603. also available are Hastelloy™
- Extended tube
- Hygienic clamp
- Contact IMI PBM for compression ends
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
- O-ring seal (FKM V1274-75/80, EPR E3609-70, others available)
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel standard, special bolting optonal
Maximum working pressure
- See product brochure
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal finish of 20 Ra ID Series 8 (SF1)
- 30 Ra ID Series 9 (SF3)
- Other finishes available by request