Igenix® Pinch Valves
PV SERIES, 1/2” – 1”
IMI PBM’s Pinch valves shut off media flow by exerting a clamping force on your existing flexible braided hose and clear tubing. Our unique design offers true “Fail Closed” without air-assist for flexible tubing sizes up to and including 1″, 25.4 mm ID.
- IMI PBM Pinch Valves shut off media flow by exerting a clamping force on your existing flexible braided hose and clear tubing.
- IMI PBM’s unique design offers absolute shut-off of flexible and braided tubing sizes up to and including 1”/ 25.4 mm ID, 1-3/8” / 34.9 mm OD.
- Fits over existing tubing without the need for process breaks.
- Has absolutely no contact with any process media, thus will never introduce contaminants.
- Can be fitted with limit switches and/or position sensors for your monitoring/flow control needs.
- Modular safety cover shields the pinch area when the valve is in service. It can be opened to load/unload the valve without the need for process breaks or complete removal from the valve body.
- Independent test reports available on flexible braided hose and clear tubing on request.
- 1/2” – 1”
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Wrought or cast material
Pinch valve plunger
- 300 Series stainless steel
- Viton USP class VI
Knob, safety cover, retaining nut
Allowable working pressure
- Actuator pressure as low as 60 psig, 4.1 barq with a variety of optional limit switches
- OD surfaces of 50 Ra ID maximum, 32 Ra optional mechanical polish