The SR/CCK is specifically designed for the proportional quarter-turn operation for the actuation of butterfly, plug, ball valves, etc. It can be also used on linear actuators using a specific bracket. It is usually located in the control circuit between the air filter regulator and the actuator of the final control element. This positioner has a heavy duty design to make it suitable for use as part of the pneumatic valve set in the potentially harsh conditions found in petroleum, chemical, power, metal production and other hazardous fields.
- This is a double acting positioner which can also be used as single acting. The SR/CCK positioner is equipped with a different linear cam (angle up to 270°) to allow use on actuators with different strokes.
- Cam operating angles and range adjustments are printed on the positioner. Special cam profiles are available on request. This positioner is based on the balanced-forces principle and air distribution to the actuator chamber is executed by a spool.
- Metallic case.
- Heavy duty design.
- High reliability.
- Split range signal.
- Special characterisation/range.
- Available with full stainless steel spool valve.
- Visual position indicator.
- Standard, offshore, sandstorm, copper free ambient condition.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperature.
- Aluminum painted Jet Black RAL 9005
- Cover polycarbonate
- P min = 2.5 bar
- P max = 7 bar
- Design pressure = 10 bar
Static air consumption
- 1.02 Nm3/h (0.6 SCFM) at 400 kPa (60 psi)
- ND 1/4”
- ND 1/8”
Pilot signal connection
- 1/8” NPTF
- ND 1/4” Inlet = 0.34
- ND 1/4” Outlet = 0.34
- -20°C / +70°C
- 3-15 psi
- 0.25% of full range
- 1% of the full range with linear cam
- 0.5% of the full stroke
- ND 1/4” = 0.9 kg