Smart positioner with high-capacity, high-precision digital-pneumatic valve controller
FasTrak is a high-capacity, high-precision digital-pneumatic valve controller that replaces a conventional positioner. It has an excellent dynamic performance and high flow (Cv = 2). Configuration and calibration is carried out with a HARTTM device or by self calibration. FasTrak is compatible with double and single acting actuators, with or without a spring, a piston or a diaphragm.
- High Flow Precision Control-The unique design allows high speed performance in large volume actuators without additional amplification (e.g. Booster or quick exhaust).
- Control Algorithms & Hardware-Self calibration on double acting piston, diaphragm, rotary actuator with or without spring; patented adjustable independent control parameter to open and close stroke.
- Strong Shaft Design-Not sensitive to radial and axial external load caused by mounting and linkages.
- Environmental Protection-The IP66 protection and unique exhaust protection system makes it suitable to be installed in harsh environments where there is tropical rain, dust, sand, salt.
- Embedded Features – 4-20 mA position feedback, digital inputs for configurable trips, digital outputs configurable for limit switches and/or alarm.
- Communications – 4-20 mA control and power with HART™ communication protocol with high speed serial connection.
- Software Interface-Dedicated software (RCFT) to set, customize, control and monitor high dynamic performance.
- CE EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE
- Intrinsically safe (Ex ia) / Explosion proof (Ex d [ia]) according to:ATEX, IECEX, CSA/cUS,CUT, INMETRO.