Bellows Sealed Globe Valves
¼” to 4″ carbon or stainless steel body
For more than 60 years, Our Bellows Sealed Globe Valves have been specified and installed in nuclear power plants throughout the world. Specially designed for nuclear duties, these high integrity valves are available in ¼” to 4″ nominal bore size in carbon or stainless steel.
- Size: ¼” to 4″.
- Up to ANSI class 2500.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel.
- Threaded, flanged or welded connections.
- ASME qualified.
- N & NPT stamp holder.
- Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuation.
- Most bellows have been qualified up to to 10,000 cycles, with some unique 1,000,000 cycle qualification on a limited number of bellows.
- All valves are 100% helium leak tested at leak rates less than 1 x 10-6.