UD: Derivative Unit
The Derivative Unit (model UD) is a specific device to amplify the exhaust. The regulating system is specifically designed for modulation and allows an accurate calibration (tuning) to maximize speed without compromising the stability of the actuator. Designed to be used with precision and easy tuning in control systems (amplification of exhaust positioner flow) and also for on/off systems.
Exclusive manifold mounting system. It is a special STI application to connect our accessories. Fittings or nipples are not necessary as the connection is achieved using machined connection faces with sealing ‘o’ ring. This system saves time for assembly, reduces cost on items such as fittings, reducing inventory and the shortened dimensions save space.
- Standard, offshore, sandstorm, copper free ambient condition.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperature.
- Anodized aluminium
- Stainless steel 316
- -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
- -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
- -20ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- 3/4” NPT
Pilot signal connection
- 1/2” NPT
- Exhaust = 3.8
- P min = 3 bar
- P max = 7 bar
- Design pressure = 10 bar
- Manifold mounting
- 1/2” NPT
- Aluminium = 1kg
- Stainless steel 316 = 2.7kg