SL: Exhaust Protection System
The Exhaust Protection System (model SL) has excellent exhaust and silencing characteristics with minimal resistance to air flow. In addition, it has an integral check valve that enables the maximum IP protection. This product is made with special polymeric material which is compliant with ATEX directives for use in an explosive atmosphere. The exhaust protection system is designed to incorporate a very low back-pressure, ensuring a very high exhaust flow.
- Suitable for standard, offshore, sandstorm and copper-free ambient conditions.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperatures.
- Stainless steel 316 + Antistatic polymeric
- -40ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- Flange mounted
- 3 elements = CV 40
- 5 elements = CV 50
- 10 bar
- IP 65
- 3 elements = 0.8 kg
- 5 elements = 1.2 kg