Side Entry Ball Valves
Trunnion mounted spring energized seats
Our trunnion mounted side entry high performance ball valves, have a robust design and are engineered to meet International standards like API 6A, API 6D, ASME B16.34, ISO 17292 and others on request. The range contains both soft, metal or composite seats that can be configured with single or double piston effect to provide an effective double block and bleed (DB&B) in both closed and, on request, in open position.
- Soft, metal or composite seated.
- Two or three piece body.
- Bi-directional tight shut-off.
- Double block & bleed.
- Fire safe and fire tested.
- Bolted or fully welded construction.
- Low operating torque design.
- Wide range of materials and sizes.
- Trunnion mounted with spring energized seats.
- Anti-blowout stem design.
- Nominal pipe size 1/2” through 60” (DN 15 through DN 1500)
- ANSI CLASS 150 through 2500 and 4500
- API 2000 through 15000
- ANSI Flanges
- ANSI B16.5 for sizes up to 24”
- ANSI B16.47 for sizes 26” and larger
- NORSOK L-005
- All major hub end design available
- Butt Welding to ANSI B16.25 or equivalent Socket Welding to ASME B16.11 Pup pieces available on request
- From -196°C to 650°C (from -321°F to 1200°F)