IM Series, Sizes 1/2” – 2”
IMI PBM’s Instrument valves are used for process flow or isolation of pressure gauge, orifice plates, flush rings and various measurement instruments. Valves are designed to ASME B16.34. They offer a higher performance solution to needle valves.
- Used for process isolation of isolation of pressure gauges, orifice plates, flush rings and various measurement instruments.
- IM Series Instrument valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Designed to ASME B16.34.
- Tested to API-607 Fire Rated.
- Higher performance solution to needle valves.
- Can comply with API-6D if specified.
- Testing and Documentation – Material test reports, PMI, LP, radiographic examination, pressure testing per API598, Magnetic particle examination, ultrasonic examination.
- Certified SIL-3 capable per IEC 61503.
- Certified to API-622/API-641.
- 1/2” and 3/4” up to ANSI class 2500 (CL 1500 standard)
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloys Duplex SS
- Carbon Steels
- Monel or others
- From 350°F to ?800°F depending on material
- Thread pipe
- Socket weld
- Instrument adapter flange
Seats & seals
- Tungsten or Chrome Carbide
- coated S/S ball/seats
Stem packing material
- Die molded graphite V-TEF™
- C-TEF™ or S-TEF®
- API-622 Low-E Stem Packing Standard in 1/2” and 3/4” sizes with .41 bore. It is optional in larger sizes.
Maximum working pressure
- Maximum CWP depending on seating and valve material of construction