ANSI Double Block & Bleed Valves
AN/TN SERIES 5, Sizes 1/2” – 12”
IMI PBM’s Double Block & Bleed valves provide true double positive isolation. This configuration provides the best technology for the most severe isolation services where double block and bleed is required. These valves are designed to ASME B16.34 and ideal for major oil refineries where safety and reliability are critical.
- End Connection design and fabrication flexibility.
- Full and reduced port designs.
- Customizable end connections.
- Quarter turn operation.
- Bleed or gauge ports available.
- Bolted Body.
- vAPI-641 Low-E, standard temperature limitations apply.
- AN SERIES 5 DBB valves may have o-rings. Please contact IMI PBM for more details.
- 1/2” – 12” CL150 & CL300
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Duplex SS
- Carbon Steels
- Ambient to 800°F depending on material
- ANSI RF Flange, others available
Seats & seals
- Tungsten or Chrome Carbide coated S/S balls & seats
Stem packing material
- C-TEF™ or S-TEF®
Maximum working pressure
- In accordance with ASME B16.34