Air-Spring Operated Steam Generator Blowdown Isolation Valve
Air-operated valves deliver superior performance and safety over solenoid versions.
Continuous blowdown is essential in steam generation to prevent a damaging build-up of impurities in the flow of steam, which could result in process failures. Air-operated valves provide superior performance and safety over solenoid valves in these conditions, due to large flow passages and adequate clearances.
- Flow to close
- Drilled hole cage trim with a low-pressure drop (2 psi at max flow condition)
- MSS-SP-61 shut-off class for the pressure of 1035 psid, flow to close direction
- FCI shut-off class IV, flow to open direction
- Fully IEEE (323, 344, and 382) qualified actuator and control accessories
- 5g acceleration seismic design
- Complies with ASME Section III, Safety Class 2, Seismic Category I – Active