860 Series: Angle Valve
The 860 series cage-guided valve is specially designed using advanced control valve technology. This angle-type control valve is used to control a wide variety of relatively clean liquids and gases at high pressure differentials. Configured with either flow-to-open or flow-to-close trims, the valve is well suited for steam, gas or liquids, where flow-to-close is typically used for liquid service, and flow-to-open for steam and gas.
The design of the 860H (drilled-hole-cage) valve is primarily used for severe service applications requiring anti-cavitation or low-noise trim. In most cases, high pressure drop in process conditions may cause erosion, noise or vibration, which can affect process control. The 860H is a good solution to this severe service application.
The 860F valve is a fit-for-purpose design for severe flashing applications such as boiler blowdown, heater drain valves. This anti-flashing valve is designed to improve valve service life by adopting a special trim design, velocity and vibration control, and hardened trim material. The 860F valve helps reduce safety concerns and total cost of ownership.
The 860 series valve is flexible, allowing a variety of trim types to be installed in the angle body. In addition, its cage guided construction reduces plug vibration and provides stable performance throughout travel. All 860 trims have a quick change design to guarantee convenient maintenance and easy trim replacement.
- Design allows very low hysteresis and dead band
- Proven trim design
- Single P-port, multi-step, V-notch type cage, flashing service trim
- Fail mode
- Fail to close on loss of air is standard
- Fail to open on loss of air is also available
- Diaphragm, piston, hydraulic and electric actuation available
- Quick change trim
- All internal parts can be inspected easily by removing bonnet and cage
- A full range are available to meet all requirements
- 1” through 20”
- ANSI class 150-2500 (DIN and JIS available)
- Raised face flange, weld ends (BW and SW)
- Linear on equal percentage to suit application
- Standard ANSI class IV, option-ANSI class V or VI
Temperature range (general)
- 1/2”~4”: -30ºC ~ 300ºC (Standard), -196ºC ~ 565ºC (Ext. bonnet)
- 6”~20”: -30ºC ~ 300ºC (Standard), -196ºC ~ 565ºC (Ext. bonnet)