2 Way Ball Valve
1/2″ to 8″ carbon or stainless steel body
The IMI NH 3 piece 2 way ball valve is used in nuclear power plants. The robust design has proven itself as a workhorse isolation valve in some of the most demanding applications within nuclear reactors. The design provides long-lasting reliable service, faster maintenance and reduced downtime, which is ideal in such a demanding environment.
- Available valve Sizes: ½” to 8”.
- ANSI rating 150 to 1500.
- Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel bodies.
- Weld ends, threaded ends or flanged ends available.
- Peek, UHMWPE or Delrin seats.
- Blow-out proof stem, live loaded.
- ASME qualified.
- N and NPT Stamp Holder.
- Manual, pneumatic or electric actuation.
- All valves are 100% leak tested.