VLBP Steam Conditioning Valve
For combined heat and power applications
The VLBP valve is primarily used in industrial and utility power plants for the conditioning of auxiliary and process steam, but it can also serve as a turbine bypass valve for back pressure, condensing, power and district heating turbines. It allows controlled startup and shutdown of different loops in the power plant with minimum heat losses. It handles abnormal conditions such as rejection, turbine, pump or fan trips. in order to return the system to normal running with minimum delay.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction with single-stage controllability.
- Quick exchangeable seat.
- Spray water atomising nozzles.
- Integrated water valve.
- Noise / vibration reduction.
- Desuperheating downstream through injection of finely atomised water into the low pressure outlet.
- Optimal steam temperature control.
- High rangeability.
- Use IMI CCI PowerSiz sizing program
- Up to ANSI-2500 (higher ratings may be achieved on request)
- Up to 585°C
- ANSI class V for valves with BT-plug.
- ANSI class III or IV for other plug designs
- At least 1-20 on the steam side
- PED, ASME, ISO 9001/14001/18001