VHB and VHBS Bypass Valves
For feedwater heaters
In thermal power generation the feedwater heater uses heat transfer from extraction steam to the feedwater pre-heating it, improving the overall plant efficiency. In case of a feedwater heater malfunction, it needs to be isolated using a bypass system to allow maintenance without disrupting the flow of feedwater to the boiler. This system consists of two on/off valves placed upstream and downstream from the feedwater heater, with two separate conduits connecting them. One conduit routes the feedwater through the heater, while the other bypasses it.
- Bodies manufactured by fully machined forgings.
- Two on/off valves.
- Three-way valves.
- Built-in water hydraulic actuation.
- Upstream (VHB) and downstream (VHBS) options.
- VHB, VHBS
- IMI CCI Sweden
- Use IMI CCI PowerSiz sizing program
- Up to ANSI-4500 (higher ratings may be achieved on request)
- Water hydraulic, pneumatic, electromechanical
- ANSI class III (against bypass line)
- ANSI class V (against feedwater heater)
- PED, ASME