Double eccentric soft seated butterfly valves
Our VF Series valves are specified worldwide for their unique combination of shut-off, control and reliability features, together with their compactness and fitness for purpose in critical tight shut-off isolation duties and combined isolation / non-return applications.
- Double eccentric.
- Zero leakage, bi-directional tight shut-off.
- Uninterrupted seating.
- Interchangeable and adjustable seal ring.
- Disc mounted rubber seal ring.
- Self-cleaning seat.
- Shaft protected from aggressive media.
- Welded, bolted or integral seat.
- Self-lubricating bearings.
- Corrosion resistant shaft bushing.
- Ductile iron
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium bronze
- High alloy
- Nominal diameter 2″ – 160″ (4000mm)
- From -20°C (-4°F) up to +150°C (+302°F)
- From full vacuum – up to +25 bar (355 psi)
- Design: ANSI B16.34 / ASME VIII
- Face to face: API 609 / ISO 5752 short
- Flange: ANSI/ ISO/ DIN/ UNI/ AWWAM
- Testing: API 598
- NP 6-10 – 16-25
- ANSI CI.150