Transmitter Isolation Valves
TI Series, 1”x 3”, 1”x 2”, 2-1/2”x 3” Flanges
IMI PBM’s Transmitter Isolation Valves (TIV) are specifically designed for any industry that must obtain pressure or level transmitter readings on tanks and vessels. Our valves are designed to ASME B16.34.
- TIV valves feature minimal dead space which prevents build-up.
- TI Series valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Available in 150#, 300#, & other sizes & pressure rating available.
- Purge ports and optional milled flats enable CIP and drainage without process interruption.
- Bolt pattern accommodates standard industry ANSI 150# & 300# flanged connections and retrofits to knife gate patterns.
- Hardware configuration allows separate bolting of valve to tank and transmitter to valve as an additional safety measure for hazardous media.
- Calibration port, CIP ports and locking handle standard.
- Valves are design to ASME B16.34.
- 1” port x 3” flanges
- 1” port x 2” flanges
- 2-1/2” port x 3” flanges
- 316/317L Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy™ C-276
- Ambient to 450°F depending on material
Purge/bleed port size
- (4) 1/4” FNPT plugged purge ports with hex head plugs
Seats & seals
- V-TEF™ seats with VTFE o-rings
- S-TEF® with teflon encapsulated o-rings
Stem packing material
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Maximum CWP depending on flange rating and valve material of construction