SV Type Pressuriser Safety Globe Valve (PORV)
Safety valve, actuated by the medium in the system, using pressurizing principle. Opening is possible, using either solenoid, spring-loaded pilot valve or motor operated pilot valves.
Used as a PORV – pressurizer safety valve.
- Solid tungsten carbide plug, seat and disk stack eliminates erosion and galling and extends performance life for maximum productivity
- Large flow passages to easily handle solids means continued reliable performance
- Multi-step letdown to control velocity, erosion, noise, and vibration for minimum down time and safety
- Increased rangeability due to a longer stroke means superior performance and control.
- Dual scrapers prevent solids from entering sealing areas for reduced maintenance.
- Venturi seat transition assures smooth flow into valve outlet and piping for problems downstream
- Easy maintenance, quick-change trim means no trim parts are welded or screwed into the body
- One choke body can handle changing wellhead conditions by swapping trim for less down time
- Up to 6 stages of DRAG® velocity control (with total velocity control trim disk stack)
- All trim seals are PTFE. PTFE is explosive decompression resistant
- Size up to 6” (150 mm).
- Class up to 1500.
- Forged/ cast carbon or stainless steel.
- Variety of different qualification programs for water and two-phase flows.
- Light weight cast body
- Class V shut-off
- Graphite stem packing
- Forged design
- No trim in steam flow
- Tapered profile to minimise flow induced vibration
- Variable spray nozzle