Trip mode device
The trip mode device SSB ensures that even if the central power supply fails, the related valve can fully open or close.
- It is also used as a quick stroking device to achieve fast stroking speeds of the valve.
- It can be directly mounted on the hydraulic actuator ASM-E or on the open rack Multi-Station Manifold (MSM).
- One 3/2-way solenoid valve with two releasable check valves.
- Can be mounted on ASM-E or open rack Multi-Station Manifold (MSM).
- Adjustable throttle for actuator speed adjustment.
- Energise to activate or de-energise to activate options.
- Two sizes available.
- Designed for mineral oil and/or fire resistant hydraulic fluids.
- Hydraulic station accumulator or local accumulator for fail open or fail close function is possible.
- A local wall mounted accumulator will be exclusively be used for fail function.
Available system pressure
- From 50 up to 160 bar
Applicable hydraulic fluids
- Mineral oil DIN51524 (DIN ISO 6074)
- Fire resistant HFD-R fluids (e.g. Fyrquel® EHC)
- Fire resistant HFD-U fluids (e.g. Quintolubric® 888)
Max. fluid contamination
- ISO 4406 17/16/13
- NAS 1638 level 6
- SAE class 3
- Aluminium anodized
- FKM (Viton)
MTTFd - value
- 75 years
- -10 to 80 °C
Fluid temperature range
- 15 to 70 °C
- IP 65
- DIN EN 175301-803 Form A
3/2 way seat valve
- Voltage rating: 24 V DC
- Voltage tolerance: ±20%
- Solenoid power: 26 W
- Solenoid power: 100%
- Life cycle: 107
- Conformity: CE, ASME U-Stamp, SELO (China)
- Bladder material: Nitril for mineral oil and
HFD-U Fluids, Butyl for HFD-R fluids
- Working temperature: -15ºC up to 80ºC
- Max. oil flow: 900 l/min