Stepper motor actuators
The SM stepper motor actuator has an internal mechanism which is arranged to be interfaced to the female thread of the threaded valve stem. Two hydraulic or pneumatic actuators drive the rotation of the internal mechanism of the stepper motor, one clockwise and the other anticlockwise, thus allowing the rotation in defined steps and the linear movement of the threaded rod. These actuators are available in different sizes to meet different torque requirements.
- Available in two different versions: – Hydraulic (SMH) – Pneumatic (SMP).
- Manual override on the side.
- Manual override size: 300mm.
- Hydraulic actuators without internal springs (one spring allows the return of both hydraulic/pneumatic actuators).
- Hydraulic / pneumatic actuator driven in both directions to provide control.