Pneumatic valve actuators
Our pneumatic linear piston actuators are designed to drive control valves for the most demanding applications in the power and oil &gas industries; such as turbine bypass, steam conditioning valves, desuperheaters, compressors and antisurge. Thanks to the special patented piston design, including a double ring guiding system and agrease channel providing continuous lubrication, SC/V actuators ensure smooth and precise valve operation without any maintenance for the whole operating life. This series of actuators are designed with a patented plug-in connection system for a wide range of customer-tailored accessories and control systems to meet the most demanding and critical valve operating conditions.
- Several sizes available from 150 mm to1600 mm or larger if required.
- Several strokes available.
- Double acting and single or double acting plus spring design.
- Die casting aluminium bodies for small/medium sizes up to ND 320.
- Carbon steel bodies for larger sizes.
- Fully stainless steel design available for both double acting and spring return actuators for the harshest environment conditions.
- Heavy duty control actuators designed forth most challenging applications used in the oil & gas and power industries.