Scotch yoke hydraulic actuators
The RTCH Series is a range of compact hydraulic quarter turn actuators with materials selected to withstand the most hostile environmental conditions. They are suitable for all onshore and offshore applications, covering the majority of on-off and modulating valves. The RTCH Series is designed to provide maximum reliability and flexibility to cover a wide range of valves in all pressure classes.
- Double acting or spring return modular design.
- Totally sealed weatherproof housing that provides complete protection for all moving parts.
- Housing is manufactured in carbon steel material without any cast/grey/ductile iron or aluminium parts.
- Scotch yoke mechanism available in both canted or symmetrical executions.
- Chromium plated guide bar to absorb transversal forces.
- Bushings are made of high strength bronze alloy (other materials on application).
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder to minimise friction and prevent corrosion.
- Power module design for safety allows replacement of the cylinder seals without any danger.
- Multiple certified lifting lugs ideally located to balance centre of gravity for safe lifting.
- ISO 5211 flange connection.
- Up to 350 Bar
Standard supply medium
- Hydraulic oil (special version for fire resistant fluids on request)
Standard operating temperature
- -30°C to 100°C (high/low temperature design available on request)
Spring Ending Torque
- From 40 Nm up to 2.500 Nm for single acting version (higher values on request)
Certifications / approvals
- PED 2014/68/EU
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- EAC TR TS 012/2011
- MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
- IP66/67M according to IEC/EN 60529
- SIL3 (IEC 61508) as a “single device”
- Designed and tested in accordance with EN 15714-4