Radial Tank Outlet Valves
RD SERIES, Sizes 1/2” – 3”
IMI PBM’s Igenix® Radial Diaphragm Valves (RDV) with their ability to self-drain similar to or better than ASME BPE-2016 requirements (a pipe inclined at ¼” per foot) and to be cleanable – can enhance the safety and effectiveness of critical bioprocess applications.
- Smooth sloping design for complete drainage.
- 45? and 2? sloped outlet.
- Machined by IMI PBM from wrought material.
- All internal surfaces 15 Ra or better after electropolish.
- Diaphragm seal easily removed for quick change-out.
- Silicone Diaphragm is medical grade platinum cured.
- Full material traceability and documentation package.
- Optional purge port or Satellite valve mounted on the body opposite outlet is available.
- Exceeds performance requirements of ASME-BPE testing.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Numbers) available on request.
- 1/2” – 3”
Body and weld pad
- 316L Stainless
- Hastelloy® C-22®
Maximum working pressure
- 175 psig CWP
- Silicone or V-TEF™
- Silicone to -60°F to 275°F
- V-TEF 32°F to 400°F