Carbon steel and stainless steel pulsation dampeners
Our pulsation dampeners reduce pressure pulsations by up to 70%. All powered pumps produce pulsation, some of which could be severe enough to cause problems depending on the system. Our pulsation dampeners are inline devices specifically designed for piping and instrumentation downstream of positive displacement pumps.
- Zero Maintenance, no moving or replacement parts.
- Spherical shell and efficient flow design creates rotating fluid mass which dampens oscillations.
- Easy to install. Pre-labelled nozzles with a variety of available connections.
- Installed directly at the pump discharge minimises pulsations at the source.
- Straight through or 90 degree
- ANSI Class 150 – 2500
- RF flange standard
- Carbon steel /stainless steel
- Carbon steel / stainless steel
- -50 °C / 343 °C
- ASME B31.1, B31.3 Section VIII Div. I
- Up to 70%