3D level measurement system for blast furnace plants
p-matriX is a measuring system for gauging the geometric shape of the bulk material surface in a blast furnace optimising burden load and usage.
- Measurement of the depth of burden/ coke temperature.
- Independent of the temperature gradient in the process area.
- Impervious to dust and aggressive medi.
- Simple and rugged design of the antenna.
- Complete scan of the burden/coke topology after each charging cycle.
- Visualization of the measurement results in 3D.
- Remains constantly inside the Blast Furnace.
- Withstands high temperatures due to nitrogen cooling.
- No loss in weight as when using a mechanical probe.
- No impurity of sensitive measurement optics.
Max. temperature (peak)
- 3.5 bar(g)
Location of installation
- Multiple options