Sanitation line: butterfly valve
- Eccentric disc.
- Seat sealing.
- Upper and lower end shaft sealing.
- Adjustable thrust bearing.
- Body- Flange style body for installation between flanges according to ASME, AWWA, DIN and NBR Standard. Face to face dimensions according to AWWA C-504Standard.
- Disc-Cast disc that minimises the effects of friction with the seat and increasing its service life, allowing flow in smaller degrees of opening providing low pressure drop and torque reduction.
- Upper end shart sealing- Adjustable gaskets with grip system removes the need for dispense actuator withdrawal for adjustments.
- Lower end shaft sealing- Lower end shaft sealing made through O-rings cam located on the shafts and the bearings.
- Shaft to disc connection- Shaft to disc connection made through stainless steel ASTM A564 condition H1075 (17-4PH) taper pins with conicity of 1:50 with screws and pressure washers at one end to ensure a perfect mounting.
- Bearings- Bearings made in bronze SAE 660 with self lubricant polymer and dimensions to support all requests.
- Adjustable thrust bearing- Thrust bearing constructed to allow adjustment of the valve disc position without the need to remove the valve from the pipeline.
- Seat sealing- Fixed to the body by a device that releases the use of counter flanges or other external part to the valve, it ensures sealing even when installed at the end of the pipeline.
- EN 593 / ISO 5752 -S13 or S20
- Wafer and flanged
- Long and short body
Face to face
- ISO 5211 – S13 or S20
- AWWA C-504
- 80 to 2500mm
- ASTM A-536 Cast Iron for Grade 65.45.12a
- Internal Coating in NBR (Buna-N)
- ASTM A-351 Stainless Steel for Grade
- ASTM A-536 Cast Iron for Grade 65.45.12
- ASTM D-2000 EPDM
- NBR (Buna N) ASTM D-2000 EPDM
- ASTM A-276 Stainless Steel for Grade 410
- ASTM A-564 Stainless Steel for Grade 630