Globe type low temperature bypass valve
The LTB is a steam conditioning valve used for the simultaneous reduction of steam pressure and temperature to meet downstream requirements in a turbine bypass system or process control. The combined functions improve spraywater mixing and atomisation, rangeability, noise abatement, and response time resulting in accurate temperature control. The LTB is available in both globe or angle style body with the high performance model DAM desuperheater at the valve outlet.
- Perforated cage design for optimal pressure reduction.
- Balanced trim design for low required opening force.
- Spring-loaded water injection nozzles.
- Quick exchangeable seat.
- Extended outlet design.
- Compatible with pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators.
- Globe / Angle
- Butt-weld per ASME B16.25, Flanged raised face per ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.34 / ASME B31.1
- Class 150 to Class 2500 as per ASME B16.34
- Flow to close (OTP) or Flow to open (UTP)
- A216-WCB / A216-WCC / A217-WC6 / A217-WC9
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Quick Change
- 410 SS+HT / A182-F11 / A182-F22 / INC 718+HT
- MSD-III, SP actuator
- ANSI / FCI 70.2 Class V
- <100 dBA without insulation, depends on duration hours per day
- Maximum 550°C
- Vertical/ Horizontal
- Modified linear