Industrial 3, 4, Or 5-way Multi-port Ball Valves
MP SEREIS 5, CL 150#, 1/2” – 4”
IMI PBM’s 3-Way Divertor Port valves can be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-Port valve depending on the sealing requirements. A single Diverter Port can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space. They are an excellent choice for mounting two relief valves from a common pressure source.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- MP Series Multi-Port valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Choose from 4-way and 5-way flow patterns available offering for 90?, 180? and 360? operation.
- Full-port diameters minimize pressure drops (1/2 – 4”).
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- In some processes, a single Multi-Port ball valve can replace several 2-way valves in a piping system, reducing costs and simplifying flow control with actuation.
- Full port design.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- Specify PBM flow pattern for 3, 4, or 5-way valves.
- 1/2” – 4” series 5
- 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- Buttweld for pipe
- Socket weld
Seats, seals and stem packings
- V-TEF™ material standard, others available
- O-ring seal (FKM V1274-75/80, EPR E3608-70, others available)
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 275 psig CWP depending on valve size and temperature