Industrial 2-way Ball Valves
SP Series 5, 1/4” – 6”
Whether the application is in a chemical plant, paper mill, food plant, manufacturing environment, or other industrial setting, IMI PBM’s line of Industrial Valves can handle any type of rigorous and general purpose applications. Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- SP Series 6 Fire Rated valves have o-rings.
- Valve shall be a three-piece “swing-out” body design.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Full port design.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- Valves shall be a non-firesafe design unless otherwise specified.
- Solder Joint and Sil-brazed ends are bronze only.
- Socket weld ends for bronze valves must be 90/10 CuNi or 70/30 CuNi.
- 1/4” – 6” Series 5
- Hastelloy™ C-276
- Carbon Steel
- Bronze Alloy 922
- 89833 Bronze or other
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- PEEK to 500°F
- Buttweld for pipe
- Sil-braze for pipe
- Extended socket weld for pipe
- Solder joint for tube
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 900 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature