Igenix® Two-way Ball Valves – Tank Bottom Steam
Tank Bottom Steam Valves, FC Series 8 & 9, 1/2”- 6”
IMI PBM’s 2-Way Ball Valves are suited for pure process and clean steam applications. Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite. Our unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats. Note: FC Series Flush Tank Steam valves have o-rings.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite.
- True-Bore® (valve bore same as connecting tubing) – no puddling.
- ASME BPE compliant.
- Available in Angle Stem versions for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- 1/2” – 6” series 9, 1/2” – 4” series 8
- Low ferrite cast and forged
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- Extended tube
- Hygienic clamp
- Compression ends (1/2” – 1”)
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
- EPR O-ring energizer (Viton V1274-75/80, EPR E3608-70, others available)
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 600 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature
- Up to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Standard internal polish of 20 Ra ID Series 8, 30 Ra ID Series 9