Igenix® Diverter Ball Valves
3-Way, Cast Series 9 or Forged Series 8, 1/2” – 6”
IMI PBM’s 3-Way Divertor Port Valves can be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-Port valve depending on the sealing requirements. A single Diverter Port can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space. They are an excellent choice for mounting two relief valves from a common pressure source.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- DI Series Divertor Ball valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Integral side-entry or bottom entry common port. Seats shall provide both upstream and downstream bubble-tight seal and be adjustable for inline wear.
- A single Diverter valve can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space.
- Full-port diameters minimize pressure drops (1/2 – 6”).
- True-Bore® (tube) for sanitary valves.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- A Diverter Port ball valve an be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-port valve depending on the sealing requirements.
- Full port design.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- 1/2” – 6”
- 316L Stainless Steel with low controlled ferrite
- Hastelloy® C276 or C22®
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Extended tube
- Hygienic clamp
Seats, seals and stem packings
- V-TEF™ or S-TEF® material
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 900 psig CWP depending on valve size and temperature
- Standard internal polish of 20 Ra ID series 8, 30 Ra ID series 9