MI SERIES 5, CL 150#, 1/2” – 4”
IMI PBM’s 3, 4 and 5-way Multi-Port Valves are true multi-port valves with seals at every port. This design makes the multi-port ideal for flow switching operations. In some applications, this valve can replace as many as four ordinary 2-way valves, with corresponding savings in piping and fittings.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- MI Series Multi-Port valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Choose from 4-way and 5-way flow patterns available offering for 90?, 180? and 360? operation.
- Full-port diameters minimize pressure drops (1/2 – 4”).
- True-Bore® (tube) for sanitary valves.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- In some processes, a single Multi-Port ball valve can replace several 2-way valves in a piping system, reducing costs and simplifying flow control with actuation.
- Full port design.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.