High Endurance Actuator
Direct replacement actuator for IMI CCI DRAG® valves, offering improved performance and reliability over existing equipment
- Low volume or spring return- double-acting design for optimum control.
- Forged aluminium end caps- for durability and light weight.
- Fiberglass/epoxy composite cylinder- for low weight and excellent endurance.
- Piston grease injection ports- automatically maintain constant lubrication of the piston seals, ensuring long life in demanding applications.
- 17-4 actuator shaft- for superior strength and improved wear and corrosion resistance.
- Removable actuator shaft seal gland- means fast, easy service of actuator shaft seals.
- Actuator shaft grease reservoir- automatically maintains constant lubrication of the actuator shaft O-rings, ensuring long life in demanding applications.
- Fluoropolymer actuator shaft and piston guide rings- for precise guiding and long shaft seal life.
- Actuator shaft wiper ring- protects actuator shaft seals from environmental debris.
- Direct fit for IMI CCI DRAG© valves with pneumatic piston actuators
- Double-acting pneumatic piston
- Available with spring-to-open, spring-to close or air tank for trip/fail
- Up to 31,300 lb
- 50, 113, 200 or 313 sq in
- Up to 24?
Max. operating pressure
- 150 psig
- Standard: -20°F to 185°F
- Low temperature: -40°F to 175°F
- Most positioners and pneumatic accessories
- Sliding cam motion converter for precise control and reliability
- High temperature black industrial paint (other options available