Spraywater control valve
Designed as a Z-body type valve, the E..-S’s anti-cavitation trim design forces the flow of spraywater through a three (optional four) stage cascade and an additional outlet cage. The multistage seat is a capsuled design, keeping the flow of spraywater away from the valve body. This successfully eliminates damage to the valve body caused by erosion and ensures a faultless operation over many years of operation.
- Compact, robust design.
- Clamped trim for easy maintenance.
- Multi-step anti-cavitation trim.
- Bottom access body design.
- High rangeability.
- Designed for conditions up to 320 bar at 340ºC.
- Tight shut-off (EN12266-1 Class B, MSSSP61 or ANSI/FCI 70.2 Cl. V).
- Wide installed base.
- Z-body, bottom access type
- Flanged bonnet
- Butt-welding according to customer?s requirement
- Cast- G20Mo5 (Others available on request)
- Temperature range: Up to 340§C
- Inlet pressure: Up to 320 bar
- Flow to open
- Multistep cascade (3 stages, optional 4th
- Downstream cage
- Equal percentage
- EN12266-1 Class B, MSS-SP61 or ANSI/FCI 70.2 Cl. V
- Double acting hydraulic actuator ASM-E
- Electric actuator upon request
- Replaceable stem/plug
- Replaceable trim and outlet cage
- Bolted bonnet
- Trim access opposite actuator
- Transition pieces for large pipe diameters and material compatibility
- No restrictions as for the valve operating system