High Pressure (HP) bypass valves for controlled safety pressure relief systems (CSPRS)
The DRE is a steam conditioning valve for steam throttling with very high pressure drop combined with in-body desuperheating through spraywater injection. Its primary application is on high pressure bypass systems for fossil-fired power plants with subcritical as well as supercritical steam conditions. With the range of available body materials, the DRE valve can operate to the wide variety of steam pressures and temperatures preferred by today’s most advanced thermal power plants.
- Ported cone spindle.
- Multi-function contoured cage.
- Optimised arrangement of spraywater nozzles.
- Compact, robust design.
- Cylindrical valve body design.
- Integrated desuperheating.
- Very short necessary straight pipe length after the valve (approx. 1m).
- Wing spindle and spherical valve body design still available for upgrades or aftermarket.