Double Block & Bleed Valves
IB Series, Sizes 1/2” – 6”
IMI PBM’s Instrument valves are used for process flow or isolation of pressure gauge, orifice plates, flush rings and various measurement instruments. Valves are designed to ASME B16.34. They offer a higher performance solution to needle valves.
- End Connection design and fabrication flexibility.
- IB Series DBB valves may have o-rings. Please contact IMI PBM for information.
- Full and reduced port designs.
- Customizable end connections.
- Quarter turn operation.
- Bleed or gauge ports available.
- Bolted Body.
- Tested to API-607 Fire Rated.
- Braided Graphite Packing.
- API-641 Low-E, standard.
- 1/2” – 2” up to CL1500
- 1/2” – 3” up to CL600
- 1/2” – 6” up to CL300
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Duplex SS
- Carbon Steels
- Monel or others
- Ambient to 800°F depending on material
- Thread pipe
- Socket weld
- Instrument adapter flange
Seats & seals
- Tungsten or Chrome Carbide coated S/S balls & seats
Stem packing material
- Braided graphite
- C-TEF™ or S-TEF®
- API-622 low-E stem packing standard
Maximum working pressure
- Maximum CWP depends on class and valve material of construction per ASME B16.34