Diverter Port Ball Valves
3-Way Series 5, 1/2” – 6”
IMI PBM’s 3, 4 and 5-Way Multi-Port Valves are true multi-port valves with seals at every port. This design makes the multi-port ideal for flow switching operations. In some applications, this valve can replace as many as four ordinary 2-way valves, with corresponding savings in piping and fittings.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- DP Series valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Integral side-entry or bottom entry common port. Seats shall provide both upstream and downstream bubble-tight seal and be adjustable for inline wear.
- A single Diverter valve can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space.
- Full-port diameters minimize pressure drops (1/2 – 6”).
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- A Diverter Port ball valve an be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-port valve depending on the sealing requirements.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- Specify IMI PBM flow pattern.
- Using a welded connection on the common port of a DP valve may complicate maintenance. Provisions must be made to allow removal of end fittings and body from the line. IMI PBM recommends Female NPT (Q-) or flanged end fittings for common port connection for ease of valve maintenance.
- 1/2” – 6” Series 5
- Hastelloy™ C-276
- Carbon Steel
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- Socket weld
Seats, seals and stem packings
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 900 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature