CS: Quick Exhaust
The Quick Exhaust (model CS) is a two-way valve used for on/off movement (trip or fail) to fully exhaust the connected chamber of the actuator. When this device is pilot operated and mounted on a modulating actuator it allows quick exhausting of the connected chamber, even when piloted by a small CV device.
- Standard, offshore, sandstorm and copper-free ambient conditions.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperature.
- Anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel 316
- -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
- -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
- -20ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
Pilot signal connection
- 1/4” NPT
- Dedicated flange
- P min = 2.5 bar
- P max = 7 bar
- Design pressure = 10 bar
- Inlet = 60
- Outlet = 20
- Dedicated to SL
- Aluminium = 5kg
- Stainless steel 316 = 12.5kg