Enclosed control drive actuator with lever manual override
The CML series pneumatic actuator system is composed of an actuator and a manual override integrated into a steel housing which is portable. This rugged construction guarantees continuous operation in harsh environments, for example in power stations, steel industries, petrochemical plants or desert areas etc. This actuator provides small to medium torque (up to 100 daNm) for angular control of dampers, butterfly valves, speed variators, radial vanes etc. Manual operation is by a clutchable lever, equipped with a mechanical system. This system allows the movement of the actuator through an external lever and locks it in the required position.
- Actuator with manual override and lock.
- Portable within steel housing.
- Up to 100 daNm.
- 20degC to 70degC.
- Lever has 70deg or 90deg operating angle.
- Typical operating pressure 7bar up to 10 bar.
- Front easily removable for access / maintenance.
- Carbon steel
- Alloy steel 38 NiCrMo4 heat treated
- Bronze bushing on bearing
- Carbon steel
- Manual by-pass function for manual override using an external lever
Tubing & fittings
- Brass fittings and copper tubing (stainless steel 316 available on option)
- RAL 7030 gre
- Dry instrument air according to ISO 8573-1
- Pneumatic version from 7 barg up to 10 barg (special version available on request
Standard operating temperature
- -20°C to 70°C (lower or higher temperature on request)
Working lever operating angle
- 63/125 and 100/100 ?90°
- 100/200 and 125/200 ?70°