Cl300 Cryogenic Diverter Valves
Full Port, Sizes 1/2” – 4”, Welded or Threaded Ends
IMI PBM’s Cryogenic valves are fire tested to API-607. They exhibit superior performance through cooling and heating cycles.
- Valve has been shown to exceed leakage performance per BS6364 and MSS SP-134.
- CD Series Cryogenic valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Live-loaded upstream seat & stem packings.
- Extended Socket Weld & Buttweld ends require no disassembly to weld.
- Designed and tested in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B16.34.
- Cleaned for oxygen service.
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be cleaned for oxygen service).
- Quarter turn operation.
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel with special request.
- Automation available
- 1/2” – 4”
Body, ball, end fitting material
- 316/316L Stainless Steel
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Seats and lower stem packing material
Body gaskets and upper stem packing
- 300 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- 720 psig CWP (ANSI CL300)
- 400°F (205°C) to -320°F (-200°C)