Fluidised catalytic cracking (FFC) air blower line check valves
The fluidised catalytic cracking (FCC) air blower line check valves are used to prevent the backflow of catalyst from the regenerator.
IMI Remosa’s check valves guarantee high reliability in compressor protection thanks to the special design which includes a range of key features (listed below).
It is a fully customisable product, specifically designed and manufactured to fit your plant requirements. The body of the valve is made of SA 516 Gr70 carbon steel or 304H stainless steel. IMI Remosa however, will meet any customer request for different body or internal materials.
- The bolted bonnet design allows for the maintenance of valve internals without removal of the valve from the line.
- Disc and seat contact areas are hard faced with a cobalt base material.
- IMI Remosa’s non return valves are made from plates and forged materials. No cast parts are used in the valve’s fabrication.
- Pneumatic cylinder with spring return.
- Oil dashpot to prevent undue swinging, chattering or vibrating of the valve disc.
- External lever with counter weight.
- Self-aligning disc and disc arm.
- Stuffing boxes with bushing made of self lubricated material.
- Shaft for disc arm.
- Free swinging disc.
- Abrasion resistant lining (Rescobond AA22S)
- SA182 F304H
- TP 304H
- Hot wall
- Cold wall
- Up to 780°C (1436°F)
- From 18” to 56”
- Weight 0.5-5 tons