Catalyst Withdrawal Valves
On/off and control valves for catalyst
Catalyst Withdrawal Valves are designed for severe applications, including high temperatures and high erosion service.
Two different designs are available. The control version has a replaceable orifice plate and guides. The shutoff version features a wedge design, with a disc having a leading edge and stem T-head designed to push the disc on to the seat in the closing position. This valve feature guarantees an excellent shut-off seal between the disc and the seat.
In both cases the valve body and disc are fabricated from plate, the stem is fabricated from a monolithic, forged piece. No cast material is used for this valve. Valve port area, stem and disc are hard-faced with Stellite™ #6 to prevent erosion due to the catalyst impingement on the valve/internal surfaces.
- Completely customisable.
- Suspended trim design (Control valve).
- Replaceable trim and guides (Control valve).
- Anti-erosion lining on disc (Control valve).
- Disc wedge design (On/off)
- Reduced footprint (On/off).
- Stellite™ protected disc (On/off).
- API 598 (On/off).
- Body SA 240 TP 304H
- Stainless steel
- Stellite™ hard facing
- Hot wall
- Up to 20” NPS
- Up to 760° C (1400° F) hot wall design