BW: Ultra High Capacity Booster
The Ultra High Capacity Booster (model BW) is designed to meet high volume boosting requirements. The volume booster contains two activation regulators, one for supply amplification adjustment and the other for exhaust amplification adjustment.
Exclusive manifold mounting system. It is a special STI application to connect our accessories. Fittings or nipples are not necessary as the connection is achieved using machined connection faces with sealing o’ring. This system saves time for assembly, reduces cost on items such as fittings, reducing inventory and the shortened dimensions save space.
- Suitable for: – Standard, offshore, sandstorm and copper-free ambient conditions. – Single and double acting actuators. – Low and high ambient temperature.
- Painted RAL 7001 aluminium
- Stainless steel 316
- -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
- -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
- ,-20ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
Pilot signal connection
- 1/2” NPT
- Manifold exhaust interface
- STI dedicated exhaust protection system model SL
- P min = 2.5 bar
- P max = 7 bar
- Design pressure = 10 bar
- Inlet = 16
- Outlet = 20
- Manifold mounting
- 2 connections (1″ NPT + 3/4″ NPT)
- Manifold mounting and 1″NPT
- Aluminium = 5kg
- Stainless steel 316 = 12.5kg