ANSI Cl150 & Cl300 Cryogenic Valves
2-Way, Full Port, Sizes 3/4” – 4”, Flanged Ends
IMI PBM’s Cryogenic valves are fire tested to API-607. They exhibit superior performance through cooling and heating cycles.
- Valve has been shown to exceed leakage performance per BS6364 and MSS SP-134.
- CN Series Cryogenic valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Live-loaded stem packings.
- Fire Tested to API-607.
- Designed and tested in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B16.34.
- Cleaned for oxygen service.
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be cleaned for oxygen service).
- Quarter turn operation.
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel with special request.
- Automation available.
- 3/4” – 4”
Body, ball, end fitting material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Seats & lower stem packing material
Body gaskets & upper stem packing
- 300 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- 275 psig CWP (ANSI CL150)
- 720 psig CWP (ANSI CL300)
- Flanged end connections