Fire Rated AF Series 3, 1” – 6”
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for general purpose tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Tank Bottom Valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Fire Rated, tested to API-607.
- AF Series Fire Rated Tank Bottom valves have o-rings.
- Designed for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Valves meet B16.34 in appropriate materials and ends.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Certified Material Test Report (CMTRS) provided for weld pads and sanitary wetted components.
- Surface finishes are achieved without the use of ADIs (Animal Derived Ingredients).